What is Figma?
Figma is a multi-purpose tool that is used for graphic design, wireframing and prototyping. Figma brings different teams together, design, UI, UX, and software development and allows real-time collaboration.
What makes Figma strong?
- Easy to learn and use.
- Allows real-time collaboration.
- Is browser-based but also has desktop applications and mobile companion applications.
- Has a community of designers and engineers.
- Has free online tutorials.
- Has an in-built comment section.
- Has integration with third-party applications like Slack, Jira, etc.
- Displays code snippets in CSS, iOS and Android formats.