What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic design tool that can be used for all types of digital design including basic image edit to creating social media post designs. In other words, Canva can be used for designing presentations, posters, slides, social media posts, simple videos, brochures, one-page websites, layouts and other visual assets. Canva has a wide database of royalty-free images, templates and designs that assists users with their own design processes.
What makes Canva strong?
- Has a variety of pre-designed templates including Zoom backgrounds, Instagram posts, resumes, menus and more
- Has "elements", which are royalty-free photos, videos and graphics
- Allows photo and video editing
- Export to a variety of formats
- Enables multiple team members to work on a design
- Integration with multiple third-party tools
- Can be used on web browser or as a downloadable app for Mac, PC, Chromebook, iOS or Android
- Background remover
- Presentation and chart creator
- Resize tool
- Brand kit including color palettes and typefaces
- "Smartmockups" to let you see how your design will look in the real world such as book covers, tshirts...
For one person only
Canva for Teams
For the first 5 people