What is Sketch?
Sketch is a vector-based visual design tool used for User Interface (UI) design, mockups, vector design and designing and prototyping by over one million designers daily. Sketch mainly focuses on creating interactive design prototypes. The prototype links can be shared both with internal and external stakeholders, allowing external collaborators to access, edit and provide insightful feedback resulting in improving UI and UX constantly, saving time and effort. In addition, Sketch provides other features such as project management, reporting and more.
What makes Sketch strong?
- Intuitive interface
- Customisable toolbar
- Icons and logo migration
- Predesigned templates and kits
- Wide variety of extensions and plugins
- Automatic detection of colours in a document
- Reusable elements that can be shared across users
- Auto-save and version history of the design