What is Adobe XD?
Adobe XD, Adobe Experience Design, is a vector-based design tool used for digital design and prototyping user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX) for web and mobile applications. Adobe XD was developed specifically with UI and UX design in mind by Adobe Inc. and can be used by individual designers or design teams. It is used for UI design, wireframing, prototyping, mockups, creating templates, interactive design, hi-fidelity web/app design in addition to creating illustrations and graphics.
What makes Adobe XD strong?
- Compatible with third-party plugins
- Supports designing augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) experiences
- Repeat grid to create a grid of repetitive items
- Responsive resize to automatically resize objects for different screens and platforms
- Components to create reusable custom assets
- Voice design to design using voice commands
- 3D transforms to manipulate objects in three dimensions
- Prototyping, animation and transition design
- Live preview to allow users to see changes in real-time
- CSS snippets to collect the CSS code easily