What is Wrike?
Wrike is a cloud-based project management tool used to track and coordinate projects and tasks while combining a simple user interface with powerful features. Wrike enables visibility and manageability over tasks from the initial starting status to the result-reporting stage.
Wrike is based on three core features: folders, projects and tasks. Tasks are the specific actions to be completed as part of bigger goals or projects. Tasks have their assignees, due dates, and descriptions and can be divided into sub-tasks. Projects consist of different tasks and have start dates, finish dates, and statuses... And folders can be used to categorise everything such as tasks, other folders, and projects...
What makes Wrike strong?
- Unique dashboard view
- Offers free templates to get started with
- Real-time automatically updated analytics
- Specialised templates and solutions for different needs
- Customisable workflows, fields and user groups
- Integration with a variety of third-party products
- Forms and Requests to create and fulfil tasks