What is Clinked?
Clinked is an online service that combines a customer portal with a shared workspace that allows collaboration of team members. Clinked is often used as a project management. It provides a secure place for groups working on projects or for clients of a business to share and edit files and documents online.
Clinked offers three different customer portal options:
1- Easy: This type is customisable, pre-built portals that can be used by businesses. Businesses are able to use these pre-built portals as they like.
2- Bespoke: This type of customer portals are tailored based on businesses' unique needs.
3- Virtual Data Room(VDR): Virtual Data Rooms are online platforms that offers a safe and centralised space for storing and sharing sensitive company information.
Clinked provides a variety of tools meant to enhance team efficiency and communication, such as file sharing, task management, discussion boards, and calendars.
What makes Clinked strong?
- Clinked may be tailored to reflect the branding of your organisation and integrate easily into your operations.
- Clinked provides advanced security
- Clinked allows team work on documents in real time. to collaborate with discussion boards and let them work
- Clinked is accessible on desktop and mobile devices. Clients and team members can easily access project information.
- Clinked enables team members to manage projects, assign tasks to each other and track them.
- Customer Portal
- Project Management
- File Sharing
- Customisable Portals
- Group Chat
- White Label
- Document Storage