What is Huddle?
Huddle is a cloud-based customer portal and collaboration tool that provides task management solutions to businesses. Huddle allows business to manage projects, collaborate and create and store documents for their clients and their teams.
Businesses can use Huddle to give consumers safe access to files, papers, and other pertinent information by setting up a workspace and adding customers as members. Clients can access and download files relevant to a project, offer input on the team's progress, and work together on assignments.
Huddle software allows users to manage their documents, tasks, teams, communications, and files in real time. The main use of the software is to facilitate productive teamwork, increasing efficiency within the team, the minimization of wasted time on routine tasks, and the enhancement of communication and cooperation.
What makes Huddle strong?
- Using Huddle, all team members can easily view and collaborate on project materials from one centralised area.
- Huddle enables team members to delegate tasks and monitor their progress, assuring that each member is on the same page.
- The collaboration features of Huddle enable team members to interact in real-time, exchange ideas, and work on projects from any place.
- Huddle works on both iOS and Android devices, so team members can easily access project information.
- Huddle has enterprise-level security features like data encryption, two-factor authentication, and granular permissions to keep sensitive information safe.
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Document Management
- Task Management
- Client Portal
- Activity Dashboard
- File Sharing
- Project Tracking