What is Jira Software?
Jira Software is a project management and issue-tracking software application, introduced in 2022 by the Australian software company Atlassian. Jira has numerous use cases such as project management, product management, bug tracking, content management, test case management and more. Jira offers Scrum and Kanban boards where tasks can be tracked and mapped in custom workflows.
What makes Jira Software strong?
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Customisable according to the needs
- Can be integrated with several third-parties
- Project roadmap
- Detailed reporting
- Time tracking
- Multiple issue types such as bugs, tasks, stories
- Scrum and Kanban Boards
- Over 3000 App Integrations