What is InVision Freehand?
InVision Freehand enables teams to brainstorm, collaborate, draw and plan together on a shared online whiteboard. Freehand allows representing ideas visually via charts, diagrams, and drawings, mindmapping, creating customer journey maps and many more. Freehand guides users during every stage of the product design, from beginning until development.
What makes InVision Freehand strong?
- Real-time collaboration
- Third party applications
- Easily shareable assets
- Easy to access basic CSS code from graphic elements
- Teams can work together both in real-time or asynchronously
- Video chatting via Microsoft Teams, Webex and Zoom
- Jira and Asana integrations
- Pre-built templates
- Inspect mode to inspect elements' dimensions, colour, font...
- Spaces and Groups to organise projects
Per active user