What is Intuit Quickbooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software used to automate processes like invoicing, payments, accounting and more. Users can invoice their customers, pay their bills, generate financial reports and more using QuickBooks. It is mostly used by small and medium-sized businesses.
What makes Intuit Quickbooks strong?
- Has ready-to-use templates to create invoices and spreadsheets
- Online banking and reconciliation
- Electronic payment functions
- Create, send and keep track of invoices
- Keep track of expenses and bills
- Manage payrolls