What is Xero?
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software often used by small businesses. It allows both cash-based and accrual accounting systems. Xero has functions like invoicing and payrolls, allowing you to connect the program to a live bank feed. Xero can be accessed from everywhere at any time, not limiting the usage to a single computer.
What makes Xero strong?
- A clear financial overview of your business
- Customisable reports and dashboards
- Can be used without installing a software or application
- Repeat and replicate bills/invoices
- Integrates with more than 1,000 applications
- Unlimited users at all plans
- Has mobile application
- Set up repeating invoices
- Bulk send invoices
- Immediate payment via Stripe, GoCardless or other payment gateways
- Invoicing in multi-currency
- Credit notes