What is Google Charts?
Google Charts is a versatile, free online service that empowers anyone, regardless of coding expertise, to visualize data through a rich gallery of interactive charts and graphs.
This web-based tool simplifies data communication by enabling users to seamlessly convert data sets into compelling visuals, ranging from basic line charts to sophisticated tree maps. These visuals are adaptable to the desired aesthetics and can be seamlessly integrated into web pages for impactful data storytelling.
What makes Google Charts strong?
- The intuitive drag-and-drop interface, with its pre-built chart types and simple customisation options, empowers even data novices to craft insightful visualisations without writing a single line of code. This democratises data storytelling, putting the power of analysis in everyone's hands.
- Google Charts boasts a comprehensive library of interactive charts and graphs, from classic line and bar charts to advanced heatmaps and treemaps. This adaptability caters to diverse data types and storytelling needs, ensuring you find the perfect visual to illuminate your insights.
- Google Charts embraces openness, readily integrating with webpages and popular frameworks like React and Angular. This seamless embedding makes it effortless to share data narratives, enriching your projects and captivating audiences.
- Google Charts is a cost-free offering, removing financial barriers to data visualisation. Coupled with a vibrant community of developers and users sharing best practices and custom creations, this fosters a supportive environment for continuous learning and growth.
- Dynamic Data
- Controls and Dashboards
- Rich Gallery
- Development Tools
- Chart Editor
- Data Views
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Data Management
- Visual Discovery