What is 1Password?
1Password is a password manager that allows businesses generate strong passwords, store all passwords, protects them with multi-factor authentication and lets team members retrieve passwords when needed. 1Password help businesses store other sensitive information like private documents and corporate credit card details. By using 1Password, team members do not need to memorise any of the passwords because they are securely stored through multi-key encryption. 1Password ensures that all the sensitive data of a business is safely organised with "vaults" and "teams". Users can save credentials in different vaults and allow different teams or team members to get to those vaults. 1Password can be downloaded on macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, Chrome OS and added as an extension on Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Brave.
What makes 1Password strong?
- 1Password allows team members to create vaults. Vaults are like storages, different vaults could be used to store different passwords for specific departments.
- 1Password does not track which sites users visit or what information users save in the vaults.
- 1Password is very simple to use, users can retrieve passwords quickly by clicking only a button.
- 1Password has an integrated tool named "Watchtower". Watchtower alerts users if there is any security breaches with the websites visited.
- 1Password encrypts businesses' data with AES-256 bit, which is fast and secure.
- Password Management
- Password Generator
- Password Encryption
- Backup & Restore
- Secure Data Storing
- User Management
- Automatic Alerts
- Complex Passwords
- Secure Travel Mode
for 5 family members, billed annually
Teams Starter Pack
up to 10 people