What is Auth0?
Auth0 is an authentication software that provides businesses to implement authentication and authorization management practices that are accessible via internet and mobile devices. The security measures provided by Auth0 are adaptive and multi-layered. Auth0 enables businesses use a variety of identity providers across platforms to verify the legitimacy of APIs and applications. Auth0 enables businesses to provide their workers, partners, and customers the flexibility of Single Sign-on (SSO) for various authorized apps while maintaining full control and security.
What makes Auth0 strong?
- Single Sign-on allows users to login all authorised applications with a single login.
- Universal login system provides a centralised storage for all user passwords.
- Auth0 identifies breached passwords and provide alerts to affected users.
- Auth0 provides a "magic link" for users to perform passwordless login to all authorised applications.
- API Authorisation
- User Management
- Single Sign-on
- Universal Login
- Breached Password Detection
- Audit Logs
- Customisable Login Pages