What is Keeper?
Keeper is a password manager that stores and protects all confidential login information in a single, encrypted, highly secure location. Businesses can keep their passwords for websites, bank information, and other sensitive files with the usage of two-factor authentication, AES encryption, and zero-knowledge features. Keeper allows users to attach photos and videos in a digital vault in addition to passwords. Users can take pictures of their passports or credit card and store them in their vault without having to save those pictures in their phone.
What makes Keeper strong?
- Keeper's zero-knowledge model guarantees that only the users have access to passwords.
- KeeperChat allows businesses to chat within and outside the organisation in an encrypted platform.
- BreachWatch ensures that users receive immediate alerts when there is a stolen credential from compromised websites on the Dark Web.
- Keeper DNA creates a profile of users based on their internet-connected gadgets, which may then be used as a second authentication factor.
- Keeper allows users to store media files such as photographs and videos. Users may snap photos of important documents like passports or credit cards and securely store them in their vaults.
- Password Management
- Two-Factor authentication (DUO & RSA)
- Activity Reporting
- User Management
- Secure File Storage
- Keeper DNA
Keeper Business Pricing
Keeper Enterprise Pricing