What is Shopify?
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that facilitates the selling of products in a variety of settings, including online, local delivery and pickup and in physical stores. With Shopify, you can centralise all of your business operations. Shopify has customisable website templates which allows business owners to create and personalise their own online store, which they can then market and sell through a variety of channels, such as social media and e-commerce platforms. Shopify handles a wide range of tasks, including inventory management, payment, shipping, marketing campaigns, brand management, product customisation, file import/export, translation, and SEO.
What makes Shopify strong?
- With Shopify, you can forget about managing servers or databases since everything happens in the cloud.
- Shopify provides built-in marketing tools for businesses.
- Shopify centralises all your e-commerce business operations.
- Shopify supports many payment methods with Shopify Payments.
- Shopify has many pre-built, customisable website templates for businesses to use.
- Shopify eliminates the technical need to create an E-commerce platform. Still a developer is able to edit the code to make changes.
- Shopify offer lots of applets on Shopify AppStore that businesses can use to expand their authority.
- Website Management
- Customisable Templates
- SEO Management
- E-commerce Marketing
- Shipping Management
- Payment Management
- Tax Management
- Bulk Product Upload
- File Import & Export
- Inventory Management
- Multi-channel Marketing
- Content Management
- Email Templates
- Order Fulfillment