What is Evernote?
Evernote is a note taking tool that helps users collect ideas, tasks and to-do lists. The basic purpose of the tool is to help business concentrate on essential parts of a project. It allows them to handle both their individual tasks and large tasks requiring constant cooperation. Team members are able to effortlessly capture and share their thoughts in the form of text, audio, and visuals. Thus, they never lose sight of approaching deadlines or assignments.
What makes Evernote strong?
- Evernote allows users to share notes and notebooks with other users.
- Evertone lets users capture and attach images to notes within the app.
- Users can attach files notes.
- Evernote provides "Optical Character Recognition" technology to scan text directly from images.
- Team members are able to set reminders and due dates for the tasks.
- Task Management
- File Sharing
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Customisable Templates
- To-do List
- Note Taking
- Real Time Collaboration
- Share Notes & Notebooks
- Capture & Attach Images
- Optical Character Recognition
- Set Reminders