What is Bynder?
Bynder is a Dutch digital asset management (DAM) platform founded in 2013. It is designed to help businesses manage their digital files, including images, videos, documents, and other media assets, in a centralized and organized manner.
The company’s cloud-based DAM platform offers ways to find, share, and use digital files at any time and from anywhere. Bynder provides a platform for storing, sharing, and collaborating on digital assets, making it easier for teams to work together and ensure consistency in branding and content.
Over the last decade, Bynder has expanded into a successful international enterprise, catering to a clientele that comprises 20% of Fortune 500 companies. Presently, Bynder offers a worldwide solution, serving 1.7 million users across over 4,000 brands globally
What makes Bynder strong?
- ynder provides a single platform to store, manage, and distribute all digital assets, including logos, images, videos, documents, and marketing materials.
- Bynder streamlines workflows with features like automated approvals, version control, and metadata management. This saves time and reduces errors, allowing teams to focus on creative tasks.
- Bynder integrates with various marketing tools and platforms, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems (CMS), and social media platforms
- Bynder offers tools like brand guidelines, style guides, and asset usage tracking to ensure brand consistency across all departments and projects.
- Bynder provides a mobile app for on-the-go access to assets and approvals, increasing flexibility and productivity.
- ynder allows for customization of the interface and workflows to suit specific needs and brand guidelines.
- Asset management
- Brand guidelines
- Collaboration and workflow
- Integration with other software and platforms for seamless workflows (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce)
- Customisable branding options to align the platform with the organization's visual identity
- Access controls and permissions to manage who can view, edit, or download specific assets
- Analytics and reporting
- Version control
- Cloud storage
- Mobile accessibility